Senior Software Engineer - Modeling Tools
- Cupertino, CA
Posted: Feb 20, 2020
Role Number: 200153186
Apple is looking for a software engineer for the modeling team focussing on autonomous technologies. The team builds model-driven development and code generation tools targeting system analysis, planning and integration.
- To succeed within this role, you should have solid experience in several of the following areas:
- Software engineering and object-oriented programming (e.g. Java, C++, Swift)
- Systems engineering and architectures in the context of networked, embedded systems
- Model-driven development and code generation (e.g. Domain-specific tools, Matlab/Simulink, Labview)
- Domain-specific Language (DSL) Engineering, UML, SysML
- DSL Frameworks - e.g. Eclipse EMF, Jetbrains MPS, etc.
- Excellent Communication skills - oral and written
Apple is looking for software engineers to help: - Design domain-specific languages that match the requirements of internal clients, - Implement algorithms for model analysis and planning, - Implement code/configuration generators for the different use cases, - Support users in integrating the tool into their workflows
Education & Experience
BS or MS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent; 5+ years industry experience building large systems
Back to top