Senior Software Engineer, CMS ( Content Management Systems) Platform
- Austin, TX
Posted: Feb 14, 2021
Weekly Hours: 40
Role Number: 200208326
Apple is a place where extraordinary people gather to do their best work. Together we craft products and experiences people once couldn't have imagined - and now can't imagine living without. If you're motivated by the idea of making a real impact, and joining a team where we pride ourselves in being one of the most diverse and inclusive companies in the world, a career with Apple might be your dream job. In this role you well be part of Apple Center of Excellence (COE) for Content Management Systems. This COE group is cross functional in nature, communicates with all levels of management as well as technical and non-technical staff. This role is responsible for providing technical implementation, architecture recommendations and business analysis on an enterprise level content management solutions and supporting services.
- 5+ years of technical experience managing programs, especially in developing CMS web applications (e.g. Drupal, Adobe Experience Management ( AEM ), or other CMS tools)
- Minimum of 10 - 12 years of experience related to IT Management or other information technology solutions architecture role
- 5+ experience rolling out distributed, large-scale, low latency web applications
- Strong experience in Java/JEE, developing and consuming REST services
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Strong technical scope - ability to quickly ramp up and identify technical risks and tradeoffs, while communicating and collaborating with engineers, designers, PMs, etc.
- Self-starter with high motivation and passion to thrive & adopt in an ever-changing, fast-paced environment.
- Comfortable with ambiguity and time spent outside of comfort zone acquiring new skills
- High attention to details
Capitalize on project deliverables to ensure reusability Identify and research innovative new technology to improve organizational capabilities, conduct proof of concepts and evolve architecture standards Work closely with project leads to identify pain point and build common services that can be leverage across multiple projects Provide oversight, planning, and technical direction to development teams to ensure successful delivery of software projects Design and improve internal development methodologies
Education & Experience
BS degree in computer science or information management plus 7-10 years of experience, or MS degree plus 7-8 years, or equivalent.
Back to top