Posted: Oct 29, 2020
Role Number: 200203573
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, outstanding ideas have a way of becoming great products, services, and customer experiences very quickly! Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. Do you love building highly scalable, distributed web applications? Are you passionate about performance tuning java applications at the limits of memory and CPU? If so, come join the Apple Online Store(AOS) as an experienced Java Developer, self starting, ambitious individual with very strong leadership and technical capabilities.
- Minimum 7 years of experience in enterprise Java development
- Possess strong foundation in Computer Science fundamentals such as data structures and algorithms
- Shown in delivering advanced solutions for a multi-tier, distributed web application
- Experienced in crafting and implementing REST API
- Proven strong problem solving and debugging skills
- Experienced in developing applications that utilize relational databases (e.g. Oracle) and other less structured data stores (NoSQL)
- Ability to articulate the benefits of Test Driven Development, Continuous Integration
The Apple Online Store(AOS) backend engineer will design, implement and maintain a fleet of services critical to the functioning of one of the highly valued eCommerce sites in the world: Apple.com. Knowledge of data modeling standard methodologies using Oracle and Cassandra databases is equally valuable as experience in building low latency service APIs, and data aggregation pipelines.
Education & Experience
Bachelor's Degree or foreign equivalent in Computer Science, or related field.