Senior Release Engineer - Computer Vision
- Cupertino, CA
Posted: Mar 26, 2020
Role Number: 200161950
The Video Computer Vision org is a centralized applied research and engineering organization responsible for developing real-time on-device Computer Vision and Machine Perception technologies across Apple products. We balance research and product to deliver Apple quality, state-of-the-art experiences, innovating through the full stack, and partnering with HW, SW and ML teams to influence the sensor and silicon roadmap that brings our vision to life. Examples include FaceID, Animoji/Memoji, Scene Understanding, People Understanding and Positional Tracking (VIO/SLAM).
- Understanding of data structures, software design principles and algorithms.
- Experience in software engineering, release engineering and/or configuration management.
- Strong knowledge in continuous integration system (Jenkins preferable)
- Experience with CMake
- Source control systems (git preferred)
- Experience with c++ build management tools (Xcode, make, ninja) (preferred)
- Strong scripting languages, particularly Python
- Experience working with large C++ projects (preferred)
- Familiarity with Mac OS and iOS (preferred)
We're looking for Release Engineer to be part of a very unique computer vision team that is delivering cutting edge technology into Apple products. In exchange, we offer a great work environment, flexible set of responsibilities, access to world class experts and growth opportunities in one of the best companies in the world.
Education & Experience
Back to top