Senior Product Marketing Manager, iPadOS
- Cupertino, CA
Posted: Dec 13, 2019
Weekly Hours: 40
Role Number: 200109438
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, great ideas have a way of becoming great products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. We believe that if you bring passion and dedication to your job, there's no telling what you could accomplish. We believe in the power of combining product management and product marketing together - that the best person to communicate why a product is meaningful to consumers and developers is the same person that helped drive its creation. As a Senior Product Marketing Manager at Apple, you will serve as the customer voice during product development working with incredible teams, and also create the launch story and speak to media about why your products matter. We are looking for a highly motivated Senior Product Marketing Manager to join the Worldwide Product Marketing team. As the iPadOS Senior Product Marketing Manager you will be responsible for defining new features that will shape the future of iPad. This includes working both inbound and outbound to drive the development, introduction, and maintenance of features and technologies. Dynamic, creative people and inspiring, innovative technologies are the norm here. Are you passionate about creating compelling products and ready to join an amazing team? Then we want to hear from you.
- 7+ years Product Management experience with at least one entire product development cycle from concept to introduction. Experience with consumer software products and technologies for software platforms is strongly preferred.
- Technical track record working closely with engineering/technical teams from an in-bound marketing perspective including during early research and development.
- Experience and ability to synthesize technologies into product communication for broad audience including customers, media, analysts, and industry experts.
- Requires best-in-class oral and written communication skills, as well as demonstrated success as a product spokesperson on a national or global level.
- Experience working closely with cross-functional teams to define product strategy and roadmap, craft positioning, and define marketing activities.
- Previous experience with press and media.
- Requires international and domestic travel.
You will have the ability to: - Drive the strategy, roadmap, and feature definition for iPadOS. - Work in a global cross-functional team with engineering, developer relations, public relations, and marketing communications through the complete product development cycle - Define product positioning and key product messages - Position the product in relation to other products and the competition - Work with marketing communications and PR to develop product launch activities, press releases, and marketing materials - Travel the world as the ambassador for your product attending press briefings and customer visits - Possess expert knowledge of competitive and 3rd party products - Collect global customer, developer, and partner requirements for future product development - Closely follow emerging technology, consumer, and societal trends and make recommendations for how products will fit into those emerging trends - Evaluate new technologies and make recommendations to pursue in future products - Manage trade-offs involving features, schedule, cost, line positioning, and lifecycle management
Education & Experience
BS/BA degree in marketing/business/engineering. MBA with 4 years relevant of experience preferred.
- Position based in Santa Clara Valley, California
Back to top