Senior Manager, Ownership Programs, Online Store
- Cupertino, CA
Posted: May 28, 2020
Weekly Hours: 40
Role Number: 200147747
Apple is looking for a proven, dynamic director of Product Management to join the Apple Online store team. As the Senior Manager of Ownership programs you will be leading the team responsible for defining, developing and launching initiatives such as the iPhone Upgrade Program We are looking for an individual that has the ability to own and drive initiatives, a passion and vision for the future of online shopping, and the ability to deliver a customer experience worthy of the Apple brand. You must have a proven track record of recruiting and leading high performing teams. The right person will combine technical fluency and analytical ability with a strong sense of user experience, diplomacy, program management skills and business acumen. You should have great presentation skills and be able to drive an actionable vision and requirements that rallies the team and delights our customers. You must enjoy diving into the details and have the ability to engage in problem solving with the technical development team. The ideal candidate will have experience in the following areas: e-commerce including mobile commerce, subscriptions, ownership programs, Trade-in programs, financing and leasing programs. You should be able to point to a portfolio of high quality, innovative projects that exemplify your attention to detail.
- 15+ years of product management experience leading consumer products, services or offers.
- 5 years of experience with Ownership programs such as financing, leasing, subscriptions, wireless carrier programs and activation
- 10 years of experience recruiting and leading teams
- Experience working with globally-based de-centralized teams and launching products worldwide
- Passionate about user experience; able to inspire and educate designers and engineers.
- Possess strong decision making and prioritization skills; have experience overseeing and managing complex production schedules.
- Be able to work independently; anticipating and resolving problems.
- Have insights into modern interactive design and development standards; recognize and appreciate the differences between web-based and native app experiences.
- Self-motivated and pro-active with demonstrated creative and critical thinking capabilities.
- Strong leadership and excellent communication skills, with experience managing, motivating and mentoring teams/individuals.
- Strong technical background, ability to dive into the technical details is a must.
- Thorough knowledge of Apple products and industry.
Collaborate with business partners to define strategic initiatives. Be the internal evangelist, build consensus with executives, colleagues, and third parties. Work with your team to provide highly detailed requirements intended for the engineering and design teams. Represent business interests during design and development phases. Work with engineering project management to communicate project status, resolve issues, and ensure that high quality products are delivered on time. Manage cross-functional schedules and report on project health to management. Develop launch plans, ensure readiness of the operations, marketing, PR, support and call center teams. Measure and report on the efficacy of initiatives and develop action plans accordingly.
Education & Experience
BA/BS in Business or Computer Science required. MBA desirable.
Back to top