Senior iOS Developer (iOS/MacOS)
- Austin, TX
Posted: Aug 20, 2021
Role Number: 200207562
At Apple, we don't just create products. We create products, services, and experiences that enrich our customers' lives. Be part of a team that dreams up what's next and does everything vital to make it happen. Bring your passion, dedication and focus to help invent the future! We're looking for a Senior Software Engineer to join the Media Framework team where we design applications for customer interaction.
- 4+ years of hands-on experience in design & development using Objective-C/Swift with emphasis on quality & attention to detail
- Strong Object-Oriented programming skills with hands on experience in Cocoa and/or Cocoa Touch frameworks (e.g. Foundation, AppKit/UIKit).
- In depth understanding of voice technologies and voice network infrastructure
- Hands on experience in using Telephony/SIP/Session Border Controller/Avaya phone systems
- Expertise with Xcode, XCTest, debugging and code signing.
- Experience in using relational databases, rest-based services (XML, JSON)
- Experience in driving technical requirements for a product and managing multiple stakeholders to get the product delivered.
- Proven track record to meet deadlines and drive results while balancing many priorities and under tight timeframes.
- Excellent communication, presentation, interpersonal, and organizational skills
- Work experience in integrating Genesys voice/chat technologies, Experience in integration and deploying CoreML Models, Experience with machine learning frameworks would be a strong plus
As a Senior Software Engineer, you will create and architect new ways of media channel integration with desktop applications. You will recommend and deploy tools and processes to enable rapid application design, development, testing and deployment. As a lead engineer, you will be hands-on in the development of software systems and also collaborate cross functionally across teams. It is an extraordinary opportunity for an experienced and results-oriented person who enjoys working with multi-functional teams.
Education & Experience
Masters/Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
Back to top