Senior Integration Engineer - ML/CV
- Cupertino, CA
Posted: Sep 15, 2020
Role Number: 200192238
The Video Computer Vision org is a centralized applied research and engineering organization responsible for developing real-time on-device Computer Vision and Machine Perception technologies across Apple products. We balance research and product to deliver Apple quality, state-of-the-art experiences, innovating through the full stack, and partnering with HW, SW and ML teams to influence the sensor and silicon roadmap that brings our vision to life. Examples include FaceID, Animoji/Memoji, Scene Understanding, People Understanding and Positional Tracking (VIO/SLAM).
- Technical skills in machine learning, deep learning and computer vision
- Strong communication skills
- Have production experience from prototyping to final delivery and understand the schedule
- Ability to communicate ideas/results s to a broad technical audience
- Great partnership spirit and collaborate within and cross teams.
- Familiar with deep learning frameworks
- Self-motivated and eager to learn new things.
- Experience developing machine learning solutions.
- Solid math skills: linear algebra, computational science and optimization.
- Fluent in Mandarin is a plus
We're looking for a senior integration engineer to help build next generation Deep Learning frameworks geared towards fueling on-device machine learning capabilities and emerging innovations. The ideal candidate will have strong passion in implementing machine learning technology on device and solve challenging technical real world problems. You will work with local cross functional teams as well as algorithm engineers in Asia deliver the final product. You will work with remote international teams and as well as local cross functional teams helping to integrate the result into final product, communicating the work of remote team to other teams and upper manage
Education & Experience
PhD/MS (or equivalent) in the area of computer science, computer vision, imaging science, optics, or related fields.
Back to top