Senior Infrastructure Engineer
- Cupertino, CA
Posted: Feb 12, 2020
Role Number: 200149780
The security engineering team at Apple creates services that protect over 1 billion users by sequencing the DNA of millions of iOS & macOS binaries. We're seeking full stack engineers to build high-availability & low latency systems, using Python, cloud services, and distributed databases.
- Excellent programming skills in Python. Go experience is a plus.
- Highly experienced with building cloud services and distributed systems (AWS, Kubernetes, etc.)
- Experience with high-availability operations management, including deployment automation and rollback strategies.
- Effective communication of complex technical concepts
- Passionate about engineering perfection, performance, and quality
- Enthusiasm for new technologies and growth
Our team cares deeply about protecting Apple's customers from apps that might compromise their security and privacy. We build systems that scan every binary that developers upload to the App Store and notary service. Here are examples of the kinds of projects you will be working on with us. Restructure a monolithic pipeline into a set of microservices Create a machine learning training/test/validate workflow using Spark and SageMaker to continuously deploy new models Design and build dashboards for analysts to visualize malware behavior Analyze telemetry and optimize performance Automate releases via continuous integration and delivery
Education & Experience
BS in Computer Science or equivalent experience/skills
Back to top