Senior Full Stack Software Engineer - News
- Cupertino, CA
Posted: May 14, 2019
Role Number: 200060540
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. Join the News team at Apple and help us craft a phenomenal user experience around news that delight millions of customers every single day! As a Full Stack Software Engineer on our team, you will be working with our editorial and analytics teams to build the tools that power Apple News.
- Experience designing, implementing, and scaling Web services in Java and Spring
- Experience with NoSQL data stores such as Cassandra and Solr
- You are familiar with TDD, GIT, Jenkins, CICD
- You are a standout teammate, willing to take responsibility and ownership of product
- You have strong analytical and problem solving skills
Apple's News team is seeking a high-energy Full Stack Software Engineer to join our team working on the tools that we use internally to power Apple News. Capacity to work in a highly collaborative environment is required. The ideal candidate has experience with Java and Ember.js, has a keen eye for usability, and thrives on improving the design and architecture of a large system.
Education & Experience
A Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science is required or equivalent experience.
Back to top