Senior Full Stack Developer - Silicon Engineering Web Services
- Austin, TX
Posted: Dec 11, 2020
Role Number: 200189843
Do you love creating elegant solutions to highly complex challenges? Do you intrinsically see the importance in every detail? As part of our Silicon Technologies group, you'll help support the design and manufacturing our next-generation, high-performance, power-efficient processor, system-on-chip (SoC). You'll ensure Apple products and services can seamlessly and efficiently handle the tasks that make them beloved by millions. Joining this group means you'll be responsible for crafting and building the technology that fuels Apple's devices. Together, you and your team will enable our customers to do all the things they love with their devices. We are looking for an individual who is passionate about joining Apple's engineering team as a Senior Front-end Developer. The Hardware Technologies team designs the best silicon on the planet and you could be a key part of enabling our success.
- To succeed within this role, you should have shown experience in several of the following areas:
- 5+ years experience building scalable back-end web services for high performance, high availability and low latency
- Experience on access security methodologies (SAML, OAuth, JWT, AD) and protected data storage (RBAC, ACL, Row-level security)
- Strong Relational Database schema design skills, preferably MySQL
- Designed and optimized of RESTful services
- Comfort within Linux/Unix environments, experience in scripting languages a plus
- Knowledge on development and deployment tools (Git, Perforce, Docker, TeamCity, Jenkins)
- Understanding of software engineering practices (agile, code review, automated builds, regressions testing)
- Familiarity with data reporting and data visualization engines (Splunk, Tableau) a plus
In this highly visible and cross-functional role as a senior member of our hardware CAD team, you will be responsible for developing best in class web services for Apple's silicon design engineers. You will collaborate with multiple design teams to identify and implement automations in internal software evaluation, management, and deployment. This system will enable us to drive the quality of the chip, increase efficiency and QoR of our CAD flows.
Education & Experience
BS in Computer Science or equivalent degree in technical field required.
Back to top