Senior Finance Manager - Services and Infrastructure
- Cupertino, CA
Posted: Jul 20, 2020
Role Number: 200170731
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. If you love thinking analytically and are passionate about using your financial knowledge to navigate challenges, we'd love to hear from you! Just as our customers find value in Apple products, the Finance group finds value for both Apple and its shareholders. You and your team will support Apple's growth, both top and bottom line, by applying the same level of innovation toward financial matters as we do toward our products and services. You'll also collaborate with Apple teams across the world to drive informed decisions and execute strategies. Finance upholds our global commitment to excellence, and it is directly responsible for shaping the company's future. You will be part of the Services and Infrastructure Finance team and lead a team focused on improving the profitability of our very dynamic and rapidly evolving Services businesses. The job will entail close partnership with various business and functional teams, and will require mastering various financial tasks such as reporting, analysis, forecasting, and influencing business partners. High proficiency controlling costs that hit a cost center is a start, but we also want to elevate the game to the next level. We are looking for a finance leader with a strong executive presence, deep analytical capabilities, ample financial / quantitative horsepower, interest in Apple's business and strategy, polished communication skills, and a "player-coach" attitude with an ability to build high-performing teams. This leader shall partner with and influence various groups, handle confidential information, and carry a very high level of responsibility and exposure.
- 7 - 10 years of Finance / Business Experience in a fast paced, high pressure environment; forecasting and/or accounting experience are desirable
- Utmost ease performing quantitative and financial analyses in a product & service context; able to work comfortably with incomplete information while dealing with ambiguity
- Strong business acumen and high intellectual curiosity with solid interest in Apple's products, services, technology, business, and strategy
- Extraordinarily detail oriented while able to keep sight of the "big picture"
- Proven experience building and/or running high-performance teams; able to form positive relationships with several business partners and peers
- Passion for automating and improving processes, and drive to adopt latest technology tools at our disposal
- Outstanding verbal and written business communication skills
This is an exciting opportunity that entails the following responsibilities: Drive our Services businesses to sustainably increase profitability while achieving key business objectives Closely partner with our Services business and functional leaders, provide them with a clear understanding of their financial performance, and instrument the necessary levers to increase it Establish close relationships with Marketing, Procurement, Infrastructure, and other teams to execute initiatives and increase performance Manage monthly, quarterly and annual budgeting, forecasting, financial reporting and disclosure processes, paying particular attention to maintain accurate bookkeeping Be a champion of process simplification and help craft & deploy technology solutions aimed at streamlining financial tasks and operations Mentor, train, and develop a team of analysts Be an active participant of the Services & Infrastructure Finance leadership team and handle special projects and requests as required
Education & Experience
Bachelor's degree in Finance, or other quantitative field MBA; concentration in Finance is desirable
Back to top