Secrecy Program Manager, New Product Security (NPS)
Posted: Oct 11, 2019
Weekly Hours: 40
Role Number: 200075292
You love to work in a high impact, high expectation positions. You love developing solutions to complex situations with critical importance. As a Leader within New Product Security, you'll influence cross-functional teams and senior leadership to safeguard Apple's most innovative and disruptive technologies. Join us and you'll help craft the strategy for the secrecy of our most significant innovations and creative initiatives around the world. Position will reside in Cupertino, California and will require up to 25% travel (international and domestic).
- 10 years of experience in project/program management, demonstrating an ability to:
- lead global, cross-functional, teams to deliver initiatives on time,
- deal with setbacks- changing methods, priorities, & plans to stay on track,
- communicate effectively, both verbal and written,
- raise key issues and options for resolution, and
- craft and deliver compelling presentations for Senior/Executive Leadership.
- Possess excellent time management skills delivering tasks with minimal outside direction or supervision.
- Preferred Qualifications:
- Possess a practical understanding of security processes and risk frameworks through roles in:
- operations risk management,
- physical security, information security, or
- inventory management/loss prevention.
- Experience working for a multinational company with manufacturing operations in China or Southeast Asia.
- Experience in a top-tier consulting firm.
The Secrecy Program Manager owns the strategy and execution of the processes and initiatives that allow us to announce our greatest products and features on our terms. This position will give you the opportunity to lead and develop highly effective cross-functional teams responsible for the delivery of complicated large-scale initiatives. Additionally, you'll be the face of Global Security within your product line, providing support and promoting risk-aware decision-making within the largest product development organization, ever. A successful SPM is a leader and facilitator; is dynamic, driven, organized and detail oriented; excels in program / project management; communicates with ease at all levels; thrives in an ambiguous environment and is adept at facilitating actions and resolving conflicts.
Education & Experience
B.S. or equivalent degree
Back to top