SAP Retail Payments Analyst - Project Manager
- Austin, TX
Posted: Dec 2, 2020
Weekly Hours: 40
Role Number: 200151717
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming phenomenal products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. Are you deeply accountable for your work? Your passion for product ownership and track record will prove critical to your success on our team. SAP Retail Payments Functional Analyst is a position within the corporate Information Systems and Technology (IS&T) SAP team and this position will be key to our SAP Retail application space. You are proactive and motivated with strong SAP IS Retail and SAP R/3 business process and configuration experience. You will be required to have both business process skills as well as technical leadership skills, to be able to design and implement secure, scalable and balanced solutions. It also requires the experience to build process flows, functional specifications and work with both onsite and offshore resources to build and test solutions, solve problems and problem solve under pressure to meet timelines and present solutions to multiple levels of management. This is a tremendous opportunity for someone who has the skills to own and drive initiatives and a passion to work in a highly coordinated global solution platform. Be ready to make something great when you come here. Dynamic, encouraging people and innovative, industry-defining technologies are the norm at Apple. The people who work here have reinvented and defined entire industries with our products and services. The same passion for innovation also applies to our business practices - strengthening our commitment to leave the world better than we found it. You should join Apple if you want to help deliver the next amazing Apple product
- Extensive hands-on functional design and configuration experience, including detailed specifications for user exits, utilities, interfaces, reports, etc.
- Experience with SD functionality throughout the order to cash process, including billing and integration with FI/CO.
- In-depth knowledge and experience of payments processing, including credit cards, loans, wire transfer, and mobile payments.
- Demonstrated functional lead experience with ability to drive designs that balance business efficiency, system performance, compliance and security.
- Ability to lead complex, multi-functional projects working closely with multiple business and technical teams.
- Ability to handle scope and timeline of multiple projects in parallel, with minimal supervision.
- Ability to deliver high quality solutions in an environment with high expectations and challenging timelines.
- Ability to collaborate with other teams in order to resolve conflicts in a timely manner.
- Ability to articulate complex ideas and solutions in a clear and easy-to-understand way.
- Proven analytical and problem solving skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills across all levels of the organization.
- Self motivated as well as a motivator of others.
- Innovative, highly motivated with the ability to learn quickly.
- Excellent problem solving, critical thinking and communications skills
The successful candidate will work closely with Apple business teams across regions, as well as external payments partners and other 3rd parties. Much of this interaction will be with regional and global teams in other locations and other time zones, so excellent communication and collaboration skills are key. The role includes responsibility for all aspects of a project including: * The role will require strong influence and persuasion skills along with excellent configuration and development skills to seamlessly integrate SAP Retail and front end solutions. * Partner with Point of Sale (POS), Data Warehouse, ABAP, Basis and other teams during design and implementation of SAP Retail functionalities to support Apple Retail Business. * Supporting the business during requirements gathering to understand the needs of the project. * Level of effort and prioritization, including careful management of change requests. * Crafting and managing the project plan, work you're doing, dependencies, risks and mitigation plan. * Ensuring project scope is clearly defined and resources, budget and timeline are adequate to deliver the required solution. * Driving the functional and technical gap analysis. * Driving scalable and flexible designs, ensuring consistency to global design principals, security and compliance standards, as well as documentation standards. * Design governance and solution architecture in a complex payments landscape. * Issue tracking and driving issue resolution across teams. * Status reporting within the team and upwards to business and management groups. * Ensuring adequate test cycles are defined and executed to support a smooth production launch. * Leading cutover and implementation activities across multiple teams. * Tracking issues and handling scope of changes during warranty support to ensure a successful handover to the production support team. We're looking for a hardworking and passionate person to join this amazing team, if you feel this is you, we'd love to hear from you.
Education & Experience
BS or MS degree with a minimum 5-7 years experience of SAP Retail functional experience
Back to top