SAP Project Manager
Posted: Aug 2, 2019
Weekly Hours: 40
Role Number: 200085080
The people here at Apple don't just build products - we craft the kind of wonder that's revolutionized entire industries. It's the diversity of those people and their ideas that supports the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. Are you passionate about solving complex business challenges with process engineering and technology? Do you thrive in environments that require multi-functional thinking, collaboration, and innovation?
- We are looking for someone with 8+ years of SAP SD experience, including multiple SAP SD full life cycle implementations experience
- You have a consistent track record of successfully delivering projects on time, working with various internal and external teams
- Prior consulting and or professional services experience is helpful
- Experience in running a global and diverse team
- Ability to drive the project forward with a sense of urgency
- Exposure to the gift card process is helpful
- Knowledge in the Procure to Pay process and SAP MM configurations are beneficial
- Knowledge of accounting and FICO Integration from SD and MM is highly desired
- Digital Media experience is highly valued
- Strong written communication skills including business and functional requirements, management level presentations and proposals presentation
- Excellent verbal communication and negotiation skills, in addition to the ability to deal effectively with ambiguity and drive consensus with key constituents
- Responsibilities include working with the business users to define scope and gather business requirements, providing conceptual and detailed designs to meet business needs, performing necessary SAP configurations, writing detail specifications for development of custom programs, testing and implementing the automated solutions
- Leading SAP projects, prioritizing work and overseeing multiple projects in parallel
Apple's SAP Global Systems organization has an immediate opening for a senior SAP SD functional project manager who has the right mix of SAP functional, technical and project management skills to successfully deliver global & complex projects in Apple's dynamic environment. As the SAP Project Manager, you will need to have extensive experience in leading mid to large sized SAP green field country expansion and Gift card projects. Experience in design and configuration of the SAP SD modules as a member of Global Organization. Key aspects of your role as the Project Manager; responsibilities will include handling the project timelines, budgets, resource allocation, scope and definition.
Education & Experience
Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems or equivalent
Meet Some of Apple's Employees
Every Apple Store is designed to engage its local community, and no one understands this more than Consuela. She motivates her team to engage with customers in new and exciting ways.
Back to top