SAP Project Lead
- Austin, TX
Posted: Jul 19, 2021
Weekly Hours: 40
Role Number: 200207300
Imagine what you could accomplish here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Are you ready to bring your passion and dedication to your next challenging career adventure? Our team builds and implements leading-edge supply chain solutions using SAP Hana platform and SAP ECC/Hana applications that have helped keep Apple #1 in customer support for multiple years in a row! We are seeking a high-energy and self-driven SAP Project Lead who will play a central role in the design and development of supply chain execution solutions!
- We need 7-9 years of strong functional and configuration experience in SAP MM, EWM, ME and LE functional and project lead role
- We would like 2-4 years of S4/Hana implementation and working passion for SAP Cloud products.
- Expert knowledge in SAP S4/HANA and full lifecycle ERP Implementation experience
- Experience in Web UI, Fiori / UI5, ALE /IDOCs, RFC and API Interfaces.
- Strong and outstanding written and verbal communication skills, including presentation skills to all levels of an organization
- Ability to handle tasks with varying priorities and leading multiple, sophisticated projects with internal cross-functional team and external partners across several groups
- Desired Experience:
- Prior experience with business processes global logistic, reverse logistic, service, repair logistics and procure-to-pay would be advantageous.
As a SAP Lead to manage a team, design, develop and implement SAP AppleCare supply chain projects at Apple. In this role, you will work with AppleCare business partners to define scope and gather business requirements. Formulate project roadmap and project plans, helping run the project teams to complete on time and within budget. Apply industry knowledge experience and best practices to business processes globally in areas involving supply chain including procurement, repair and warehouse operations, forward and service repair logistics as well as reverse logistics. Utilize SAP ECC/S4 Hana LE/MM/WM/EWM. SAP Cloud platform to implement the end-to-end solution.
Education & Experience
Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems or related field followed by 7+ years of progressive, post-baccalaureate experience in job offered or software engineering related occupation.
Back to top