SAP Business System Analyst
- Austin, TX
Posted: Dec 14, 2020
Weekly Hours: 40
Role Number: 200156935
At Apple, we deliver products, technologies and services to inspire creativity and enrich lives. Apple has become one of the most recognized and trusted brands in the world. As such, we hold ourselves to the highest standards to deliver the best Retail experience second to no one. Apple is seeking an SAP Business system Analyst with deep understanding and genuine passion for technology. You will have the right mix of technical and project management skills to successfully deliver complex cross-functional projects in Apple's fast-paced environment. You also need to exude strong collaboration skills, including the ability to mentor and be mentored. If you are ready to steer high-level projects to success, we are excited to have you on our team.
- Bachelor's degree or foreign equivalent in Computer Science Engineering or related field and 6 years of post-baccalaureate, progressively responsible experience in job offered related position
- SAP Implementation Knowledge in SD and MM is highly desired
- SAP Retail knowledge will be highly beneficial
- Experience leading SAP projects, prioritizing work and overseeing multiple projects in parallel
- You have a consistent track record of successfully delivering projects on time, working with various internal and external teams
- Prior consulting and or professional services experience is helpful
- Ability to articulate complex ideas and solutions in a clear and easy-to-understand way.
- Proven analytical and problem solving skills.
- Experience in running a global and diverse team
- Ability to drive the project forward with a sense of urgency
- Strong written communication skills including business and functional requirements, management level presentations and proposals presentation
- Excellent verbal communication and negotiation skills, in addition to the ability to deal effectively with ambiguity and drive consensus with key constituents
1. Design and develop SAP Retail IT solutions for Apple Retail logistics. 2. Perform detailed system analysis, develop functional and technical specifications, and make recommendations for SAP retail applications. 3. Work closely with Point of Sale (POS), Data Warehouse, ABAP, Basis and other teams during design and implementation of SAP Retail functionalities to support Apple Retail Business. 4. Work with key business users in developing detailed requirements and providing conceptual design of proposed solution. 5. Perform system configuration, modification and set-up for new projects as well as enhancements to existing projects and perform system testing and integration validations. 6. Support User Acceptance Testing (UAT) with business clients and provide project status updates and documentation of designs, processes and configurations. 7. Interact with business users and other IS&T teams to ensure that business requirements are met through proper system configuration. We're looking for a hardworking and passionate person to join this amazing team, if you feel this is you, we'd love to hear from you.
Education & Experience
MS/BS in Computer Science or equivalent
Back to top