Robotics/Machine Learning Software Engineer
- Cupertino, CA
Posted: Jun 12, 2020
Role Number: 200175423
Our team works at the intersection of modern machine learning, robotics, and data science to shape the AI that will power the next generation of Apple products. We are looking for a hardworking software engineer that helps us evaluate and shape the behavior of complex machine-learning-based autonomous systems with the real world. Join Apple and help us leave the world better than we found it! In this position, you will be working on autonomous systems with a cross-functional, fast paced team and will interact regularly with teams based in Sunnyvale, USA and in Zurich, Switzerland.
- Experience in machine learning and/or robotics. Experience with data science is a plus
- Excellent programming skills in Python and C++
- Excellent understanding of algorithms and data structures
- Experience with cloud computing frameworks (e.g., AWS, S3, Kubernetes, PySpark)
- Ability to cut through ambiguity and follow through to task completion despite roadblocks or distractions
- Ability to prioritize with technical expertise and manage time wisely in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Fluency in English is required
- Passionate about building extraordinary products
- Creative, collaborative, and product driven
- Excellent communication skills - you collaborate optimally with other teams and communicate clearly about your work
- Ability to work effectively within a geographically-distributed team
Our work is focused on machine learning and robotics to produce autonomous systems than enable the new generation of Apple products. Your contribution will ensure that Apple delivers these products with the highest quality.
Education & Experience
PhD or Masters degree in Machine Learning, Robotics, Statistics, Computer Science, or equivalent professional experience.
Back to top