Robotics Planning Engineer
- Cupertino, CA
Posted: May 6, 2020
Role Number: 200169366
We are looking for a hardworking, dedicated, and results-oriented senior software engineers, with a track record of deploying real world systems. You will drive the debugging and optimization of existing software as well as the design and implementation of state-of-the-art software for autonomous systems.
- 5+ years of experience developing quality software
- Proficient in object oriented design
- Strong C++ and Python development skills
- Experience and confidence using the command line in Unix.
- Proven and proficient understanding of algorithm and data structures.
- Ability to write robust and portable code.
- Experience developing APIs.
- Demonstrated creative, critical and independent thinking capabilities and troubleshooting skills.
- Strong analytical, verbal and written skills
- Understanding of robotics / field robotics experience is a plus
You will design and develop runtime performance-critical code. She/he will dive deep into existing software to: debug critical issues; find performance hotspots; and optimize the code. The ideal candidate will develop high quality software with an emphasis on good interfaces between different software modules.
Education & Experience
B.Sc. M.Sc. or Ph.D. in computer engineering, computer science or equivalent professional experience.
- - Create documentation for assigned projects Participate in an Agile development environment
- - Experience in linear algebra and 3D geometry mathematics
- - Good communication skills and ability to work effectively cross team
- - Experience with full software development lifecycle
Back to top