Posted: May 7, 2020
Role Number: 200169562
Apple is looking for talented, dedicated, and results-oriented robotics engineers to join our team and work together on exciting technologies for complex autonomous systems. In this position, you will have the opportunity to work with a multi-functional team on an innovative multi-platform hardware/software product.
- Experience developing state estimation algorithms for localization, mapping or SLAM applications
- 3+ years experience developing and integrating with multi-sensor real-time systems
- Very strong C++ development skills
- Experience with Python and developing in the Linux and/or Mac OS environment
- Excellent understanding of algorithms and data structures
- Strong social and verbal/written/presentational skills. This includes working with peers, managers, and multi-functional teams
- Ability to cut through ambiguity and follow through to task completion despite roadblocks or distractions
- Ability to adjust priorities with technical expertise and manage time wisely in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
You will develop, deploy and scale sophisticated autonomous algorithms, and lead the integration and test of software releases on a large robotics system. You will also review system performance, triage and fix issues, and identify improvements to the current system. We search people that have the relevant experience, a good attention to detail, an aptitude for learning new skills, and enjoy working in teams to achieve common goals.
Education & Experience
Masters or PhD in robotics, engineering, computer science, or equivalent professional experience. Alternatively, a comparable industry career with consistent track record of successful projects.