- Cupertino, CA
Posted: May 8, 2020
Role Number: 200169572
Apple is looking for hardworking, proactive, and results-oriented robotics engineers to join our team and work together on exciting technologies for complex autonomous systems. In this position, you will have the opportunity to work with a multi-functional team on an innovative multi-platform hardware/software product.
- Background in classification and tracking or sensor fusion algorithms
- Experience developing machine perception algorithms for robotics
- 3+ years experience developing and integrating with multi-sensor real-time systems
- Very strong C++ development skills
- Experience with Python and developing in the Linux and/or Mac OS environment
- Solid understanding of algorithms and data structures
- Strong social and verbal/written/presentational skills. This includes working with peers, managers, and cross-functional teams
- Ability to cut through ambiguity and follow through to task completion despite roadblocks or distractions
- Ability to adjust priorities with technical expertise and manage time wisely in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
You will develop, deploy and scale sophisticated autonomous algorithms, and manage the integration and test of software releases on a large robotics system. You will also review system performance, triage and fix issues, and identify improvements to the current system. We search people that have the relevant experience, a good attention to detail, an aptitude for learning new skills, and enjoy working in teams to achieve common goals.
Education & Experience
Masters or PhD in robotics, engineering, computer science, or equivalent professional experience. Alternatively, a comparable industry career with consistent track record of successful projects.
Back to top