RF Systems Architect
- Cupertino, CA
Posted: Apr 21, 2020
Role Number: 200166299
We have built the best wireless hardware design team on the planet. Are you a talented individual wanting to join a team as a Cellular RF System Architect? You will be a key member of Apple's driving cellular wireless standards innovation for our next generation wireless products used by millions. We are tasked with driving cellular wireless technology for next generation Apple wireless products. Are you ready to do you life's best work?
- We value your 7+ years of relevant experience in RF including direct expertise in Transmitter and Receiver architectures. You should never be satisfied with your knowledge so continuous study, research and collaboration is needed from you to grow.
- Strong knowledge on Cellular RF Architectures and overall cellular system implementations
- Solid knowledge on RF System DSP Design and Architectures and overall cellular system implementations.
- Strong knowledge in Hardware/Software codesign and optimizations.
- Solid knowledge on Cellular RF Architectures and overall cellular system implementations.
- In depth knowledge of Cellular Radio Standards (GSM, UMTS, LTE, LTE-A), Regulatory, and Carrier Requirements including their implications on overall radio architectures and RF system design.
- In depth know how of digital power and area impact of architecture and clock frequency topics.
- Strong analytical & communication skills with an ability to thrive in a cross functional environment.
In this role the Cellular RF System Architect will be part of an elite RF Systems Engineering Team that is tasked with driving Cellular Radio technologies addressing GSM, UMTS, LTE, LTE-A, 5G NR and beyond. As individual contributor you will work closely with platform architecture, RF and digital design teams, and suppliers to assess, scope, and ultimately drive RF systems design to meet the challenges of next generation wireless products. Occasional travel including international may be required.
Education & Experience
Minimum BS/MS degree in electrical engineering
- Apple is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.
Back to top