RF OTA-SAR Systems Engineer
Posted: Apr 17, 2019
Role Number: 200054024
At Apple, we work every single day to craft products that enrich people's lives. Do you love working on challenges that no one has solved yet? Do you like changing the game? As a member of our dynamic group, you will have the unique and rewarding opportunity to shape upcoming products that will delight and inspire millions of Apple's customers every day. Apple SAR Engineering team is looking for a wireless system engineer to work on RF Exposure (SAR/MPE) characterization across different wireless technologies for Apple's wireless products
- Working experience of antenna design and tests, in particular hands-on experience for compliance measurements is desirable.
- Working Experience with different wireless communication systems such as GSM/UMTS/LTE, 802.11xx, Bluetooth etc. including the corresponding system level specifications (e.g. ETSI 51.010, 51.05...) is important.
- Working Experience with regulatory requirements and certification process for wireless consumer devices, including FCC, PTCRB, CTIA, ETSI, 3GPP etc.
- Excellent communication skills required, both written & verbal.
- Experience with 5GmmWave standard and/or hands-on chamber/system level understanding is a plus.
- Experience with Antenna/EM simulation tools is a plus.
You would be involved in system development of wireless products with specific responsibilities including RF Exposure evaluation. You will work in a team environment with significant interaction with HW designers and antenna designers. You would be involved in simulating RF Exposure performance for different products and assist in debugging SAR / MPE issues. You will be studying new system level features and working closely with HW and antenna engineers to understand impact on RF exposure compliance. You will also be making recommendations to cross-functional teams on resolving RF exposure issues including but not limiting to baseband algorithms and RF/Antenna systems.
Education & Experience
Bachelors Degree with 4 + years' experience required Masters Degree with 2+ years' experience preferred.
Back to top