RF On-chip Passive Design Engineer
- Cupertino, CA
Posted: Apr 7, 2020
Role Number: 200164176
Do you love working on challenges that no one has solved yet? Do you like changing the game? Envision what you could do here!!! At Apple, we believe new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. We are looking to hire an on chip passive design engineer in a group at Apple that develops RF chips that will be used in Apple mobile devices. Individual will specifically responsible for on chip inductors/transformers/caps/transmission lines, as well as on chip filters, phase shifters, and couplers etc. You will be responsible from design to tapeout. You will work closely with cross-functional teams including RF design team, packaging design team, CAD, process teams etc.
- The ideal candidate should have deep knowledge on electromagnetic theory, microwave engineering and antenna engineering.
- We are looking for someone who has hands-on experience on EM passive designs and is familiar with EM simulation tools like HFSS, Peakview, EMX, Momentum or Helic.
- The candidate should also be familiar with on-wafer measurement, have experience using VNA, TDR, LCR meters etc.
- The candidate should have an excellent academic background with 3+ years of working experience beyond graduate school studies.
- Prior experience on chip EM modeling is preferred.
- Good communication skills
Electrical and Physical design of EM/Microwave components and circuits Working with RF/packaging/CAD/Process engineering cross functional teams to architect and develop future RF on chip passives Responsible from design to tapeout.
Education & Experience
MSEE is required, and PhD is preferred.
Back to top