RF Desense Lead Engineer - Wireless Productization
- Cupertino, CA
Posted: May 20, 2020
Role Number: 200112570
At Apple, you work on incredible groundbreaking technologies that reside within state-of-the-art consumer devices such as iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch & Mac. We are looking for an ambitious and dynamic individual that can thrive in a flexible, innovative, and fast paced work environment.
- Your knowledgeable in analog, digital, and mixed-signal circuit analysis will serve you well on the team.
- We want you to demonstrate knowledge of RF design with technical understanding of radio technologies : cellular, connectivity, GPS, NFC, etc.
- We seek to have you bring familiarity with PCB layout standard methodologies and guidelines is useful in this role.
- Ability to debug desense issues and characterize nature of aggressor/victim.
- Good flair to understand the physics of radiated noise coupling mechanisms will help you solve complex problems.
- We see knowledge of electromagnetic simulations and experience in RFIC design would be a definite advantage.
- You have working knowledge of general purpose RF test equipment.
- As a team we have experience in UNIX/Linux operating environment with basic scripting skills.
- Willingness to travel to overseas manufacturing facilities to support builds from prototype phase to mass production.
- Able to thrive in multi-functional work environments.
- Willingness to learn and go after the challenge of unfamiliar tasks.
As wireless consumer devices pack more features and sensors into smaller form factors, impact on RF performance becomes more significant. As an RF Desense Engineer you will have the opportunity to work on the intricate and complex issues impacting the product design and architecture to deliver the best in class wireless performance for Apple devices.
Education & Experience
BSEE required. MSEE preferred.
Back to top