Retail Online UAT Project Manager
- Austin, TX
Posted: Mar 10, 2020
Weekly Hours: 40
Role Number: 200155116
At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming great products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. The Apple Online Store is a dynamic, flexible and ever-evolving business environment. We have an opportunity for a User Acceptance Testing (UAT) Project Manager to join the Online Store organization. As a UAT Project Manager in the RCDX (Retail Commerce and Digital Experience) organization you will direct and drive medium to large-sized, global cross-functional UAT projects and have a direct impact on one of the world's largest e-commerce sites. We're growing and urge you to apply. We believe this role will place you in a highly-energized environment with some of the most hardworking, creative individuals in the industry. You will be inspired to share and continue building on your years of experience while providing extraordinary support to an amazing team!
- You have 5+ years UAT Project Management experience.
- You have a high technical ability, capable of quickly understanding complex integrated systems.
- You excel at quickly identifying, articulating and handling UAT risk.
- You are able to fully comprehend current issues, and see around corners to understand downstream impacts.
- You can combine critical thinking with hands-on execution.
- You demonstrate strong facilitation, negotiation, and conflict resolution skills.
- You are detail oriented, with strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- You have the ability to clearly organize and inform through excellent written and verbal communications.
- You possess a thorough understanding of the Project Lifecycle.
- You exhibit a real passion for innovation shown through creative strategies and continuous process improvement
You are responsible for project managing simultaneous medium-to-large multi-functional UAT projects worldwide, and delivering them in line with major release events. You will develop deep subject matter expertise of E2E customer journeys, business processes, and impacted systems, and have the ability to innovate creative solutions. You will dynamically develop and drive comprehensive cross-functional UAT strategies. You collaborate with multiple UAT partner teams to connect the dots and stitch across them to drive success. You develop and sustain strong and trusted relationships with all cross-functional partners. You will manage, plan, and organize activities and tasks throughout UAT planning and execution. You lead, take forward thinking action, and provide goal-oriented direction in the face of ambiguity. You will keep the extended team informed, and ensure accountability to the resolution of key issues. You lead test resources required for successful execution of projects and provide input to and craft the UAT management processes in-line with industry best practices. If this sounds like something you would be passionate about, we would love to hear from you.
Education & Experience
Bachelors degree or equivalent E-commerce or Contact Center experience strongly desired PMP is a plus SAP experience is a plus
Back to top