Retail Contact Center Business Process Reengineering (BPR)
- Austin, TX
Posted: Aug 17, 2020
Weekly Hours: 40
Role Number: 200150981
The people here at Apple don't just build products - we craft the kind of wonder that's revolutionized entire industries. It's the diversity of those people and their ideas that supports the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple and help us leave the world better than we found it. Imagine what you could do here at Apple. New insights have a way of becoming phenomenal products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring your passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish! The Retail Contact Center Business Process Re-engineering (RCC BPR) team is looking for an experienced project management professional with strong business analysis and Program management skills to join our team. This role will own the Contact Center track on medium to large-sized, global multi-functional projects as well as apply project management methodology (Waterfall/Agile) to support the implementation of key systems and/or business processes in a Contact Center Assisted Sales, Support and Fraud environment. You will have 5+ years of project/program management experience, be self-directed, motivated, and comfortable working in a very fast paced environment. Flexibility and resourcefulness are key attributes needed for success. You should also have strong analytical, project management and coordination skills to handle a variety of activities and complexities spanning the organization. You must be willing to work at a very detailed level while still being able to abstract ideas for communication to team and senior management.
- Minimum of 5-7 years project or program management in a high demand and fast paced environment.
- Successful track record of leading large multi-functional teams across multiple international regions.
- Outstanding knowledge of the IT project lifecycle. Comfortable with leading projects through traditional waterfall or agile methodologies.
- Experience leading sophisticated hardware and software test initiatives across multiple international locations.
- - Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Ability to consolidate and communicate relevant information to IT Teams, Business Stakeholders, and Senior Management.
- Strong negotiation and meeting facilitation skills.
- Flexibility to handle directional changes and ability to concurrently lead multiple large-scale projects.
- Must be results oriented, highly motivated, and able to work under limited supervision.
- Experience with Maestro, Genesys, ToolKit, eWFM and other contact center technologies.
- Experience using JIRA/Confluence is a plus.
- Lead all aspects of end-to-end implementation of several global capital projects focusing on the delivery of system deployments to optimize the way we operate, support the Specialists and scale the business. - Own the coordination of resources, project scope, business requirement documentation, project documentation, project status reporting, project risk management, timelines, project communication, change management as well as post-implementation audit reviews. - Oversee all aspects of the Contact Centre capital plan including gathering and writing business requirements documentation, partner analysis, timelines, budgets, resource allocation, scope, definition and project communication. - Collaborate with business partners and regional counterparts to efficiently write requirements and implement projects. - Ability to influence decisions and facilitate change management through collaboration and leadership. Candidate will to act as a liaison between the business and technology groups to ensure business project needs are adequately met with technology solutions. - Maintain a level of constant and effective communication with managers, leaders, and subject matter specialists in a variety of business, functional and technology areas. - Ability to gain alignment between the technology and business strategy to build an extraordinary customer experience by proactive partnering with all levels, including Sr. Leaders, the Business, IS&T and Operations communities.
Education & Experience
- Bachelors Degree - Six Sigma or other process re-engineering certification (e.g., Lean) preferred - Certified ScrumMaster® (CSM®) or Project Management Professional (PMP) ® preferred
Back to top