Regional Supplier Manager - Post Sales Logistics
Posted: Jan 13, 2020
Weekly Hours: 45
Role Number: 200101929
AMR Logistics Operations is a fast moving and dynamic environment where flexibility and adaptability are key attributes required for success. The Americas Regional Supplier Manager will handle post sales returns in an omni channel environment. The individual must be customer focused, process minded and passionate for excellence. In this role, you will be able to work towards achieving predetermined targets and also demonstrate personal initiative with a focus on driving superior customer service and process efficiency. Additionally, you have laser focus on supporting the key tactical and strategic initiatives including: Customer Delight, Process Excellence (Precision), Cost Leadership and Continuous Improvement. This role requires superior business insight, strong people and service provider leadership, and innovative process improvement skills to drive customer satisfaction in the areas of delivery exceptions and returns management. In addition, possess influencing and leadership skills to inspire extraordinary performance, facilitate an energetic environment, leading to results that deliver a consistent excellent experience for team members and customers are highly desired.
- - At least seven years experience in logistics operations with strong emphasis on post sales services.
- - Continuous improvement experience is a requirement
- - Strong Excel & analytical abilities
- - Experience with SAP preferred, ERP knowledge a plus
- - Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Knowledgeable in Word, Powerpoint, and on Excel at an intermediate to advanced skill level
- - Should be systems literate in one or more Warehouse Mgmt Systems
- - Ability to work cross functionally in a dynamic environment
- - Strong work ethic with a high degree of flexibility
- - Great Teammate
- - Up to 25% travel required
- Oversight of supplier performance in support of Apple Americas Distribution. - Execute job duties directly, and by coordination with service providers. - Will identify logistics areas for process improvement and cost savings to ensure expectations are met. - Investigate problems, find root causes and develop solutions. - Provide support for projects, and capital planning. - Ability to prioritize and multi-task effectively. - Represent logistics on cross-functional teams. - Collaborate with associates to improve efficiency, productivity and processes. - Monitor key performance indicators, drive performance, and expense management. - Evaluate existing capabilities and establish new systems and processes for tracking, measurement, reporting, and analysis of Returns Logistics Ops. - Providing reports to management; inventory, distribution, freight, cycle time, etc.
Education & Experience
BS/BA degree required, MS/MBA preferred
Back to top