Regional Manager - Rochester NY Area
- Rochester, NY
Posted: Feb 21, 2020
Role Number: 200149391
Are you dynamic, people focused, passionate about building diverse teams and leading people to success? As a Regional Manager, you are a leader and inspirational coach providing developmental direction to your team. You will help those on your team build strong relationships across multiple partners and guide them to solutions that ensure success. Adaptable and flexible by nature, you're a clear and direct communicator aware of your impact on others. You strive to balance the diverse needs of your teams in the midst of constant change. Through your leadership and influence you will inspire your team to achieve more than they ever thought possible, all while discovering new opportunities to grow the Apple business, enhance business partner relationships, and make a difference in customers' lives.
- Considered a highly proficient leader that knows the difference between training and development, has a proven ability to mentor, coach, and lead team members to consistently provide amazing customer experiences and drive results
- Is considered a clear and direct communicator. You understand giving and getting feedback up, down and across is critical both to your own success and the success of the organization.
- Proven ability to cultivate highly productive, collaborative relationships with internal sales teams, cross functional stakeholders, and channel partners
- Excels at listening fundamentals, views any perceived conflict as an opportunity to find common ground in discussions
- 5+ years leadership experience in a dynamic results driven environment, as well as proven success developing customer loyalty
- College Degree, or equivalent experience preferred
As a Regional Manager, your team will look to you for the leadership and inspiration to achieve and exceed their sales goals. You thrive on the challenges of developing individuals, building teams, and implementing growth strategies across multiple business partners, each with their own unique culture. You have a proven ability to analyze results and key metrics, providing direction to your team on how to attain excellence while consistently exceeding company goals. You will manage the complete Apple Business across multiple reseller partners, achieving peak performance in revenue targets and objectives through a large team of direct reports. Your knowledge and passion about Apple helps you keep up to date with competitors and trends, which in turn helps you develop your team, enabling strategic business planning with cross functional stakeholders and key partners. You lead your team through a balanced combination of remote management and in person development, providing direction and guidance that ensures they have all the tools necessary to turn their skills and talent into amazing results.
Education & Experience
- Sets the standard for Apple's exceptional style of service through words and actions Work hours will be based on business needs and will include some nights and weekends Responsible for building and managing various remote teams, including full time and part time employees and may require some overnight travel. Responsible for operational and administrative tasks and supporting internal cross-functional teams on various projects. Accountable for the recruitment, training and development of employees. This position comes with competitive pay, full corporate benefits which includes paid time off, product discounts, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, 401(k) plan with matching contributions, and the opportunity to make a difference
Back to top