Real Estate & Legal Systems, Senior Solutions Manager - Facilities, Safety & Security
- Austin, TX
Posted: Sep 30, 2020
Weekly Hours: 40
Role Number: 200194247
Apple is a place where extraordinary people gather to do their best work. Together we craft products and experiences people once couldn't have imagined - and now can't imagine living without. If you're motivated by the idea of making a real impact, and joining a team where we pride ourselves in being one of the most diverse and inclusive companies in the world, a career with Apple might be your dream job. IS&T's Enterprise Business Solutions (EBS) team is a new team, passionate about facilitating the success of our business partners by understanding their world, anticipating needs, guiding informed decisions, and ensuring delivery of effective solutions. You will help chart the strategic direction of facilities, safety & security software solutions. You will partner directly with the Corporate Real Estate (Facilities), Environment Health & Safety (EHS) and Global Security business teams, EBS Technical & Design Services teams and other functional teams across Apple, as well as working with external partners such as software vendors and other players to deliver results. We are seeking a senior leader who has designed, scaled and ran a comprehensive portfolio of coordinated technology services that support all functional domains across facilities, safety & security. The Senior Solutions Manager is responsible for partnering closely with business leadership to understand needs and ensure IT solutions are delivered, supported, and a roadmap exists that aligns to business direction. This role guides the direction of the Facilities, Safety & Security IS&T team to maintain a coordinated ecosystem of technologies and processes across all business domains.
- Consistent track record of leading facilities, safety & security solutions with shown ability, preferably managing TRIRIGA, Enablon, Everbridge & custom developed solutions like data warehouses and iOS apps. &Familiarity with facilities, safety & security technology stacks - IWMS, PPM, EMIS & Crisis Management.
- Experience with building technology based solutions, including launching and scaling products working with designers, engineers and the business teams to define value propositions.
- Ability to collaborate with different teams including engineering & operations, using outstanding influencing skills and strong senior-level influential abilities to drive decisions.
- Ability to contribute consistently and positively in a high-paced, evolving, and sometimes unpredictable work environment.
- Experience hyper-scaling technology programs to build a comprehensive, integrated, and global ecosystem.
- Exposure to budgeting, forecasting and resource planning.
- Comprehensive understanding of lease management, operations and maintenance, space planning, construction management, workspace services, workplace incident reporting, workplace safety and crisis management & security processes and workflows.
- Strategic approach with outstanding problem solving and critical thinking skills.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: Lead the Facilities, Safety and Security IS&T Solution Managers team, promoting a culture of employee development, innovation, collaboration, and high performance. Maintain a comprehensive technology roadmap, based on business direction and priorities, that optimizes information flow and minimizes data silos. Manage IT financial forecasts/budgets for capital projects, operating expenses, and technology services. Institute KPI's with measurable metrics to monitor the efficacy of IT services and drive continuous improvement. Keep IS&T leadership apprised of noteworthy information such as strategic direction, risks/escalations, and portfolio health.
Education & Experience
BA/BS degree or equivalent preferred
- 10 to 15 years of experience managing the infrastructure, engineering, and support of enterprise solutions working directly with senior business professionals in the facilities, safety and security domains.
Back to top