Python Framework Development and Automation Engineer
Posted: Jun 5, 2019
Weekly Hours: 40
Role Number: 200040526
Join our Wireless Technologies and Ecosystems and drive innovation that matters! We build and seamlessly integrate technologies that enrich people's lives and deliver the best user-experience. If you're passionate about technology, we may have the job for you. We are looking for a strong Automation Engineer with excellent Python programming and problem solving skills. This position requires a self-motivated individual with strong automation and programming fundamentals. Are you deeply accountable for your work? Your real passion for product ownership and track record of product development will prove critical to your success on our team.
- Excellent understanding and application of a scripting language in Python
- Deep understanding on Algorithm and data structure
- Experienced in developing automation frameworks and tools with strong debugging skills in diagnosing product issues
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Creative thinker with excellent debugging and problem solving skills
- Some experience with front end UI design would be a great plus.
- At least 5 years of python development experience in the industry.
In this role you will be responsible for developing highly scalable automation framework to automate log analysis to a phenomenal extent for our wireless system's team. Drive the design, implementation, Investigation and debug activities related to the framework. Work with multi-functional teams to come-up with automation requirements
Education & Experience
BS or MS in Computer Science. Apple is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.
Back to top