Project Manager (Global Business Intelligence)
Posted: Feb 7, 2020
Weekly Hours: 40
Role Number: 200043762
Do you like to be around people who love technology, and you like to be around technology that loves people? Apple offers a work environment unlike any other. There's the typical job. Punch in, push paper, punch out, repeat. Then there's a career at Apple. Where you're encouraged to defy routine. To explore the far reaches of the possible. To travel uncharted paths. And to be a part of something far bigger than yourself. Because around here, changing the world just comes with the job description. The people here at Apple don't just build products - we craft the kind of wonder that's revolutionised entire industries. It's the diversity of those people and their ideas that supports the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. If you are passionate Project Manager who thrives in an environment of complexity and is amazing at connecting strategy to execution, this role is for you!
- Expert knowledge of program and project management. Knows the tools (e.g. strategic frameworks, change management, dependency management, risk management, amazing communication) and when to use them, when not to use them, and when it's time to create new ones.
- Must have a combination of strong business acumen and technical knowledge with the ability to comfortably dive into any area of the business, develop a deep understanding of business needs and shape execution plans.
- Strong background in Data Warehousing, Business Intelligence & Business Analytics.
- Extensive experience with PMO and business process improvements and development of critical KPI for measurement of adoption.
- Must have familiarity in the different stages of the SLC process and the interrelationships with resourcing at each stage.
- Comfortable working with, presenting to and facilitating decisions across all levels of management based on evolving priorities. Able to ask the right questions and challenges the status quo.
- Must have solid track record in a highly fast paced environment and driving initiatives to completion.
- Excellent organization skills, acute attention to detail, ability to prioritize multiple tasks in a fluid, time sensitive and dynamic environment.
- Strong problem-solving abilities with the ability to anticipate change and act efficiently.
- Excellent collaboration and presentation skills both written and verbal.
- Experience deploying and providing training across the organization.
- Ability to work optimally in a team environment, and build effective working relationships inside and outside the group is important.
- Ability to work well and efficiently, always projecting a positive outlook in a fast-paced, sometimes stressful environment.
Lead and drive planning and execution of foundational projects and programs and provide business portfolio management. Collaborate with Business BPR teams on Road Mapping and run resource management for Foundational Projects and Programs execution. Mobilize and lead the teams through execution, launch, and implementation of business initiatives. Implement standard methodologies (e.g. for planning, program, and project management) and help drive adoption of them throughout the organization. Develop strong collaborative relationships as a trusted advisor for key partner teams and facilitate the roadmap discussions. Provide excellent partnership with internal and external customers, keeping management updated on Portfolio performance through key KPI's while ensuring Compliance across the organization.
Education & Experience
BA/BS degree or equivalent experience
- 7+ years experience in Project Management, Program Management
Back to top