Program Manager, Health
- Cupertino, CA
Posted: Feb 14, 2020
Weekly Hours: 40
Role Number: 200043812
Apple Health is looking for a world-class program manager capable of managing multiple project initiatives of varying scale, complexity, and focus. Dynamic, inspiring people and innovative, industry-defining technologies are the norm at Apple. The people who work here have reinvented and defined entire industries with our products and services. The same dedication to innovation also applies to our business practices - strengthening our commitment to leave the world better than we found it. Do you want to help deliver the next amazing Apple product? Come join us in crafting solutions the world doesn't know of yet. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in project management, experience in healthcare, is able to drive for clarity, be able to balance effort across multiple projects, and drive work forward.
- 10+ years of program management experience, ideally with PMI, PMP or similar project-management certification.
- Experience managing projects of all sizes, including large, complex, cross-functional initiatives
- Knowledge of and experience with project management methodologies and tools
- Excellent communication, presentation, organizational, command and leadership skills
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic with demonstrated creative and critical thinking capabilities
- Ability to comprehend and deal well with rapid changes and remain flexible and calm in the face of uncertainty
- Healthcare or technology experience a plus
- Ability to lead large, cross-functional teams with clarity and a drive for results
- Comfortable with making the hard calls as an advocate for the success of the project
- Passionate about project management and leading teams through the execution of projects (this is not a Product Management role)
You will lead and support teams in achieving results that are on time, within budget, and consistent within the larger context of the business goal. Work collaboratively and actively resolve conflicts. Anticipate, adjust for, and communicate problems, risks, and roadblocks. You will establish and maintain strong working relationship with peers and stakeholders. Provide regular status updates to project teams, stakeholders, and management, summarizing issues to key points and action required. Share program/project process frameworks, tools, and best practices that can be adopted throughout the organization. Represent the organization to other internal groups and customers to ensure that Apple's Health and Wellness objectives are understood. Meet commitments and drive closure to open items. Measure performance against goals, evaluate results, and hold self and others accountable.
Education & Experience
Bachelors Degree in Business or Related discipline
Back to top