Program Manager - Global Shopping Enablement
- Cupertino, CA
Posted: Jun 25, 2020
Weekly Hours: 40
Role Number: 200150937
The people here at Apple don't just create products - we build the kind of wonder that's revolutionized entire industries! It's the diversity of our people and their ideas that encourages the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple and help us leave the world better than we found it. Join Apple Retail online and help redefine the Digital shopping experience! As global programs lead for holistic shopping enablement, you will be responsible for defining the business strategy for shopping enablement programs and services, supporting our customers with the information they need to have confidence in their online shopping journey.
- Successful track record in program management at a leading global brand.
- Intelligent quick learner with an analytical orientation, strategic vision, consensus building skills, and consultative style.
- Ability to collaborate cross-functionally and globally to use knowledge to gain an advantage.
- Proven track record to positively influence people across all functional areas of an organization.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; proven success building agreement for an innovative and aggressive vision.
- Effective planning skills with the ability to prioritize multiple projects or tasks at the same time, while being open to and responding flexibly to change.
- Strong quantitative skills. Able to synthesize and distill large amounts of data into action plans. Experience working with return on investment analysis and reporting.
Working closely with cross-functional internal distributed team members, this role will be accountable for defining customer enablement from a shopping perspective; supporting customers in choosing the products right for them and driving overall purchasing confidence and customer happiness. - Partner with Customer Insights, Customer Experience, Conversion Optimization and Contact Center teams to analyze customer feedback, Chat logs, points of buy flow friction, internal search logs, etc. and connect the dots to identify and prioritize opportunities to improve customers' shopping confidence challenges. - Understand global e-commerce, social and digital trends for how consumers shop and consume information. Benchmark other e-commerce retailers, shopping sites and shoppable apps, and be on top of forward-looking trends. - Develop a holistic strategy and playbook for when and where in their journey customers are presented with self-help tools and digital content, versus when appropriate to offer more personal support methods. - Partner cross-functionally with Product Marketing, Marcom, Retail Marketing, and Product Management to develop innovative and engaging self-help digital tools and content that resonate with customers and provide the answers and mentorship needed to make their purchase decision with confidence. - Partner with the Retail Contact Center, Product Management and Engineering teams to develop shopping enablement services and programs that are world leading in their offering, content and format, and highly successful at supporting customer purchase. - Partner with Buy flow optimization, Merchandising, Marcom and Retail Marketing teams on efficient placements and messaging for all forms of online shopping help. - Ensure appropriate goal setting, testing, tracking and measurement of tools, programs and services including messaging, content, placement and customer conversion and happiness. - Present insights and report on business performance of shopping enablement to senior executives and cross functional stake-holders.
Education & Experience
8-10 years of digital commerce, customer experience, digital merchandising or equivalent experience. BA/BS required, Graduate degree a plus.
Back to top