Program Manager, Global People PMO
- Austin, TX
Posted: Dec 2, 2020
Weekly Hours: 40
Role Number: 200195197
Do you have a passion to help others succeed? Do you genuinely believe that talent is the greatest asset of any company? As a member of Apple's People Operations Program Management Team, you'll help develop our technology. You will join a team of HR operationally minded program managers who have a passion for improving the way we work and ultimately the employee experience. We are driving some major projects within People Support and we are seeking an experienced Program Manager to drive these technology projects!
- You have 7+ years experience leading HR projects in a global environment
- You have a proven track record in delivering strategic, global programs for a multinational company.
- You have extensive experience in the implementation of a HRIS / CRM global solution for a multinational company.
- You are results orientated and you are comfortable with ambiguity. Navigating and pivoting in a constantly evolving environment does not disrupt you and your goal.
- You have experience facilitating and leading process / requirements building & design workshops.
- You are comfortable translating business requirements to system design requirement.
- You love details. Managing project requirements and translating information between business processes and technical language is something you enjoy.
- You are highly analytical and enjoy using data to tell a story and build influence. You are comfortable interpreting data and using it on a regular basis.
- You have experience setting an operationally-minded program strategy by building support and cross-functional collaboration
- You are an extraordinary communicator with a knack for fostering positive relationships with people in different subject areas and at different levels.
- You are curious, flexible and a dedicated problem solver. Listening and learning is key
- You are passionate about the Apple culture, values, and the employee experience.
We are seeking talented program manager to lead key improvements and new ways of working for the People Support teams. You are essential in helping us achieve operational excellence while providing our employees with a world-class support experience. This role works cross-functionally with internal partners to develop, implement and maintain systems and participate in projects that will support Apple employees to do the best work of their lives. These projects include major system implementations on our roadmap of which you will play a key role in deliver. These technologies will fundamentally change how we work and we require an experienced HR support and technology program manager to lead us on this journey!
Education & Experience
PMP or IPMA qualifications or equivalent is preferred Bachelor's degree or equivalent education
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Back to top