Product Owner - Retail Online BPR: Specialist Platforms
- Austin, TX
Posted: Oct 7, 2020
Weekly Hours: 40
Role Number: 200196742
The people here at Apple don't just build products - we craft the kind of wonder that's revolutionized entire industries. It's the diversity of those people and their ideas that supports the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple and help us leave the world better than we found it. Imagine what you could do here at Apple. New insights have a way of becoming phenomenal products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring your enthusiasm and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish! Are you passionate about crafting a world class customer experience? This Austin-based Product Owner will serve as the business-side owner of a software product, or group of software products, used by Retail Contact Center (RCC) Specialists. You will need to be able to understand the needs of the business, the workflow of the daily user, and the underlying technologies comprising the platform. With this understanding, you will then work cross-functionality to design and translate business needs into clear requirements for your development teams. To be successful, you will need a passion for crafting great user experiences, a high degree of proactive self-motivation, organization, follow-through, and the ability to communicate effectively with people of various technical proficiencies. You will interact and collaborate with partners across all business functions, levels and locations. Ideally you will have experience with: Apple retail order processes, contact center tools/processes, graphic user interfaces, project management, and user acceptance testing (UAT). You have a record of leading sophisticated projects, delivering high quality results on time, taking ownership of issues and tasks, and making the hard calls. You are a creative problem solver, a dedicated worker, well organized, and not afraid to go above and beyond to get the job done.
- Advanced knowledge of the software development lifecycle (SDLC).
- Project and Product management (PMP, SCRUM/Agile, Waterfall) methodologies.
- User Acceptance Testing (UAT).
- Business Analysis.
- 5 to 10 years Software Development work experience
- 3 to 5 years Product Ownership experience
- SAP ECC design and development experience a plus
- Project Management Certification a plus
- UI/UX Design experience a plus
- Software Programming experience a plus
- Wireframe experience a plus
- Mac & Keynote experience preferred
- Experience in one or more of the following UX design areas:
- - Software user interface
- - Wireframes/mockups
- - Human-computer interaction
- - Usability and user research
- - Understanding of programming languages: ABAP, HTML/CSS, PHP, SQL, REST, APIs, JSON, Cocoa
- Lead development and release cycle for your software product(s). - Support all phases of software development lifecycle. - Understand and communicate development and deployment roadmap. - Lead user roundtables and similar efforts to understand the needs of the business. - Support IT team by writing and handling design requirements. - Pro-actively identify gaps and issues, then solve them! - Work in a fast-paced environment as a positive and contributing team member. - Lead several projects and initiatives simultaneously. - Domestic and International Travel (1-2 times per Quarter). - Availability evenings, weekends and non-standard hours required.
Education & Experience
BA/BS or equivalent experience
Back to top