Product Marketing Manager, FaceTime
- Cupertino, CA
Posted: Aug 25, 2020
Weekly Hours: 40
Role Number: 200141882
FaceTime helps millions of people connect and communicate every day. We are looking for a highly motivated Product Marketing Manager to join the Worldwide Product Marketing team to focus on the FaceTime and Phone apps on iOS, iPadOS and macOS. You'll be involved in the creation, development and launch of world-class products and features with massive reach. We believe in the power of combining product management and product marketing together - that the best person to communicate why a product is meaningful to consumers and developers is the same person that helped drive its creation. As a Product Marketing Manager at Apple, you will hold dual product management and product marketing responsibilities, and even speak to media about why your products matter. At Apple, great ideas have a way of becoming outstanding products, services and customer experiences very quickly. We believe that if you bring passion and dedication to your job, there's no telling what you could accomplish! Are you passionate about creating compelling products and ready to join an amazing team? Then we want to hear from you!
- 4+ years experience having led at least one product development cycle from concept to launch.
- Experience with video/audio calling or social networking apps preferred.
- Technical track record working closely with engineering/technical teams.
- Strong ability to lead through influence, debate and storytelling.
- Proven oral and written communication skills.
- Press and media experience preferred.
- Willingness to travel.
We are seeking a dedicated professional to provide marketing, product and business leadership for FaceTime and Phone apps across iOS, iPadOS and macOS. In this role you will: - Research and synthesize technology trends, competitive trends and user feedback to identify new product opportunities. - Collaborate with software engineering and product designers to define product roadmap and strategy. - Negotiate and influence product trade-offs impacting schedule and usability to improve user experience and consumer differentiation. - Position FaceTime and Phone apps in the competitive landscape, and craft compelling end-user messaging for the highest impact. - Launch new versions and features of FaceTime and Phone apps worldwide in conjunction with - - -- Marketing Communications, Public Relations and Events teams. - Serve as an ambassador for FaceTime and Phone via press briefings and customer visits.
Education & Experience
BA/BS degree. MBA or equivalent preferred.
- Apple is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans and individuals with disabilities. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.
- We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Back to top