Product Manager, Revenue and Billing Systems, Ad Platforms
- Austin, TX
Posted: Nov 20, 2020
Weekly Hours: 40
Role Number: 200182676
Apple is a place where extraordinary people gravitate in order to do their best work. Together we craft products and experiences people once couldn't have imagined and now can't imagine living without. If you're excited by the idea of making a real impact, and joining a team where we pride ourselves in being one of the most diverse and inclusive companies in the world, a career with Apple might be your dream job! Are you interested in making a difference in how digital advertising will work in a privacy-centric world? We are looking for an experienced, hardworking, and charismatic product leader to focus on evolving and expanding our financial platform that underpins our advertising products. The Product Manager, Revenue and Billing Systems will design and deliver capabilities in billing, tax, currency, and account management. You will be involved in product strategy, development, and the launch of new products that allow customers to discover new products and services within the Apple ecosystem. You'll apply your judgement and customer insights to help infuse innovative ideas into our platform that allow customers to succeed in their strategies. You will partner with other groups in Ad Platforms to drive positive results along our top and bottom lines.
- 5+ years of professional experience with 2+ years in building revenue and billing systems in a Software as a Service environment.
- Experience and demonstrated track record of making revenue systems a source of innovation for businesses in a growth phase.
- Deep experience negotiating business and technical terms across multiple internal and external collaborators.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to analyze opportunities from many angles (both quantitative and qualitative) and to drive appropriate performance tracking.
- Outstanding written and verbal interpersonal skills.
- Ability to influence without authority, sell concepts internally and actively drive decision-making across partners.
- Experience working with distributed / multi geography engineering teams
- Executive communication and ability to evangelize concepts and ideas
- Experience leading design, feature breakdown and projects/products from inception to shipped software
- Passionate problem solver, designing and building the best solutions for the most meaningful problems
- Able to see around corners for future products, so that we build at a platform, rather than project level
- Demonstrated experience in working with Agile teams.
- Experience partnering with technical teams to manage product backlog and priorities and provide business value behind product features.
- High attention to detail and ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously.
- Ability to execute methodically with a positive outlook and willingness to take on initiatives.
What's Expected of You Spearhead initiatives that will transform the way Ad Platforms interacts with customers for account management and billing, and operationalizes our rapid growth. Deliver seamless customer experiences that enable thousands of customers to easily manage their invoices, lines of credit, tax obligations, and financial performance across multiple advertising products. Build payment, reinvestment, revenue collection, and finance products that are scalable, reliable and secure. Create and manage a multi year agile roadmap while balancing dependencies with internal Ad Platforms teams, and other Apple groups like internal Finance, EPM, Product Engineering implementations and client support with vendor partners and other internal service partners. Communicate and debate ideas with senior business, product, and engineering leaders at Apple Coordinate with other product managers to integrate development timelines (including customer interfaces, algorithms and data platform) Bring industry thought leadership and external perspectives to educate peers and senior stakeholders on the art of the possible as it relates to financial platforms in Software as a Service, and influence partners in Finance to implement new technology that bring value in greater efficiency and a better user experience. Maintain industry knowledge and enhance subject matter expertise, identify trends and changes in client and competitor behaviors, and keep abreast of changing regulatory requirements.
Education & Experience
Bachelor's degree preferred
- Some travel may be required (0-10%)
Back to top