Product Manager, Customer Interfaces
- Cupertino, CA
Posted: Mar 17, 2021
Weekly Hours: 40
Role Number: 200204383
Apple is a place where extraordinary people gravitate in order to do their best work. Together we craft products and experiences people once couldn't have imagined - and now can't imagine living without! If you're excited by the idea of making a real impact, and joining a team where we pride ourselves in being one of the most diverse and inclusive companies in the world, a career with Apple might be your dream job! Apple Advertising Platforms is redefining advertising on mobile devices while reaching hundreds of millions of iPhone and iPad users around the world. With Apple News and Search Ads, advertisers and publishers get access to the most engaged consumers in the market. We're looking for a Product Manager to join our Search Ads business to focus on two areas Features to ensure our advertisers have a frictionless experience. Capabilities to connect with and re-engage customers.
- Strong product sense and a mature sense of what it means to deliver a great customer experience to developers.
- 5+ years of Product Management experience with at least one entire product development cycle from concept to introduction. Experience with consumer and/or advertising products and technologies for mobile platforms is strongly preferred.
- Passionate about user experience; able to inspire and educate designers and engineers with thought-provoking objectives and customer-centric use cases.
- Strong leadership and communication skills, with experience managing and motivating cross-functional teams/individuals.
- Proven ability to establish rapport, credibility and influence with others to achieve results across a large matrixed organization.
- Possess strong decision making & prioritization skills.
- Experience with website measurement and analytics.
- Experience with users growth, email marketing and CRM systems.
Design and build advertiser experiences using your intuition for great UI / UX. Determine roadmap for capabilities to connect with and re-engage customers and enable them to stay apprised of changes to their account or the marketplace. Incorporate industry and Apple best practices in CRM and growth marketing. Act as product owner for features and enhancements for your partner engineering teams. Set up product backlogs and ensure priorities align with Ad Platforms goals. Synthesize insights from user research, customer meetings, usage data, and sales feedback to prioritize improvements and new feature ideas that will deliver business objectives and customer benefits. Coordinate with other product managers to integrate development timelines (including customer interfaces, algorithms and data platform)
Education & Experience
Bachelor's degree preferred
Back to top