- Culver City, CA
Posted: Dec 6, 2019
Weekly Hours: 40
Role Number: 200112663
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. You bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. Apple's worldwide communications team informs the world about the Company, our innovative products and services, and the values that drive our company. The team includes professionals with backgrounds in public relations strategy, journalism, marketing and event production. We're looking for trailblazing, collaborative professionals from a variety of creative fields. If that's you, then your next home may be here. Come and do the best and most exciting work of your career at Apple. Apple seeks a publicity professional for Apple's new original video subscription service, Apple TV+, featuring original shows, movies and documentaries from the world's most creative storytellers.
- The ideal candidate will have between 10+ years of experience in entertainment publicity and have positive relationships with domestic/international journalists and talent/producer representatives
- A successful track record in executing successful PR programs for television/film
- Effectively collaborate and be a part of the larger publicity team. Work well under pressure and able to lead multiple projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Able to prioritize multiple projects and thrive in a dynamic environment
- Excellent organizational skills with a strong dedication for attention to detail
- Self-starter who can demonstrate creative and critical thinking abilities and problem-solving skills in an ambiguous environment
- You have excellent communication skills. Including the ability to communicate clearly and concisely across multiple audiences and partners.
- Deep knowledge and understanding of the industry trends and television/film landscape
This role will work with a team of publicists in strategizing, executing on publicity campaigns for a slate of original series. The candidate will assist in crafting, shaping direct campaigns for dramas, comedies and unscripted series, through multiple earned media channels. The publicity professional will play a critical role in communicating with producers, talent, representatives and production company partners during production up to and beyond launch. The position will focus on crafting cultural moments and delivering strategic, relevant campaigns. Conceptualize and execute global PR strategies and press campaigns for television programs and films. Draft and deliver effective public relations plans. Collaborate with show runners, filmmakers, talent and internal teams to secure coverage in a wide range of media. Coordinate budgets and publicity professionals.
Education & Experience
Bachelor's degree is preferred.
Back to top