Posted: Oct 1, 2019
Weekly Hours: 40
Role Number: 200043762
The people here at Apple don't just build products - we craft the kind of wonder that's revolutionized entire industries. It's the diversity of those people and their ideas that supports the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. At Apple, excellent ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. Would you like to work in an energizing environment where your abilities will be challenged on a day-to-day basis? If you are passionate, organized and detailed oriented and understand the importance of Process, the PMO Coordinator role is for you! Help the organization in building the business process to streamline all P2P related activities for Apple Managers regarding resourcing including SOW creation, raising Purchase Requisitions and coordinating payment approvals. The PMO Coordinator works with our organization and is the liaison with our vendor partners and internal Apple Managers.
- Excellent organization skills
- Acute attention to detail
- Exceptional verbal, written and presentation skills
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team
- Ability to work cross functionally with other departments to achieve goals
- Customer-focused, collaborative and a team player
- Proven track record managing multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrate strong ability to collaborate cross functionally and build partnerships
- Knowledge in project management methodologies and SDLC lifecycle a plus
- Direct experience taking care of sensitive and confidential information with integrity
Documenting internal processes and procedures. Maintaining and monitoring the PMO communication site. Organizing and managing content on the PMO communication site and ensuring it is up to date. Developing PMO Training material that will be used for training classes and self service portal. Establishing process for PR Submission and that it ensures it adheres to all Finance requirements. Reviewing Purchase Requisition details to ensure accuracy and all required information is appropriately documented in the SOW. Reporting out of metrics for quarterly management reviews. Providing support to the organization for PMO questions. Create a PMO calendar for tracking key activities across the organization. Chair and facilitate meetings where appropriate and distribute minutes to all project team members. Providing administrative support as needed.
Education & Experience
BA/BS degree or equivalent experience
Meet Some of Apple's Employees
Every Apple Store is designed to engage its local community, and no one understands this more than Consuela. She motivates her team to engage with customers in new and exciting ways.
Back to top