PMIC Product Reliability Engineer
- Cupertino, CA
Posted: Nov 20, 2020
Role Number: 200012350
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. Dynamic, intellectual and inspiring, people innovative technologies are the norm here. The people who work here have reinvented entire industries with all Apple Hardware products. The same real passion for innovation that goes into our products also applies to our practices strengthening our dedication to leave the world better than we found it. Join us to help deliver the next groundbreaking Apple product You'll be responsible for Apple Product Reliability and Failure Analysis. Working closely with functional groups and subcontractors to own the introduction of new products.
- Minimum 8 years of semiconductor engineering in the IC Product reliability Engineering role
- Experience with reliability HW setups and equipment for HTOL, HAST, THB, ESD, Latch-Up, etc.
- Knowledge of device physics, IC fabrication, packaging and testing method.
- Understanding of power topologies such as buck, boost, buck-boost, charge pumps, LDOs.
- Statistical analysis knowledge to assess reliability risk on abnormal materials at suppliers and at customer end.
- Knowledge of board level considerations, including component selection, PCB layout, packaging technologies and thermal analysis.
- Experience leading multi-functional team to develop robust qualification strategies.
- Experience applying JEDEC quality related standards, and the science behind them.
- You should have experience with reliability fail modes of packaging technologies and fail mechanisms with respect to reliability.
- Experience driving suppliers in the areas of packaging/assembly, test, ongoing reliability monitoring, post-production qualification.
- Good communication skills.
- Are you willing to travel? It's required for this opportunity.
You'll be responsible for Apple Product Reliability and FA. Working closely with functional groups and subcontractors to own the introduction of new products. - You'll drive product, process and package qualification and reliability tests - Drive Failure analysis during IC product or package qualification - Implement ongoing quality improvement processes working with the suppliers
Education & Experience
- BSEE or MSEE
Back to top