Pixel IP Design Engineer - DMA
Posted: Jun 27, 2019
Role Number: 200075276
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. Dynamic, forward-thinking people and inspiring, innovative technologies are the norm here. The people who work here have reinvented entire industries with all Apple Hardware products. The same real passion for innovation that goes into our products also applies to our practices strengthening our dedication to leave the world better than we found it. Join us to help deliver the next outstanding Apple product. Do you enjoy working on challenges that no one has solved yet? As a member of our dynamic group, you will get the extraordinary and rewarding opportunity to craft upcoming products that will delight and inspire millions of Apple's customers every single day. Are you ready to join a team transforming hardware technology? We are searching for a hardworking engineer to join our exciting team of problem solvers. In this highly transparent role, you will be at the center of a multimedia IP design effort interfacing with all disciplines, with a critical impact on getting functional products to millions of customers quickly.
- You will have 4+ years of experience in multimedia IP/SoC design:
- You will have previous experience in design of high performance DMA; especially with multimedia applications.
- Good understand of system interface, arbitration, address translation, and bandwidth analysis.
- Familiar with common on-chip bus protocols such as AMBA (AXI, AHB, APB). Experience in frontend implementation tasks such as synthesis, sta, logic equivalence.
- Industry exposure to and knowledge of ASIC/FPGA design methodology Strong collaboration skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communications.
As a senior IP Design engineer you will have responsibilities spanning all aspects of multimedia IP design: Collaborate with platform architecture team to define, analyze, and document micro-architecture specifications Perform feasibility analysis on suggested architecture(s) and algorithm(s) Perform RTL design and logic implementation of agreed architecture Integrate subsystems that have both internal and external IP's Perform front end implementation tasks such as synthesis, logic equivalence check, STA
Education & Experience
BSEE / MSEE is required
Back to top