Photos - App and User Experience Software Engineer
Posted: Aug 2, 2019
Weekly Hours: 40
Role Number: 200085013
iPhone is the most popular camera in the world. The flawless integration of software and hardware has led to features like Memories and Portrait Mode which deliver experiences that are magical. The Photos team focuses on user-experience by using computer vision and image processing through machine learning. Our team works hard on products that ship to millions of people. We are looking for people who want to do the same. The Photos team is looking for a software engineer to join us in building exciting new features for finding your photos through search, location, and person discovery.
- Proven programming fundamentals and knowledge of object-oriented programming
- Have built projects using Objective-C or Swift and experience with iOS, macOS, and/or tvOS SDKs
- Good sense of UI design and a passion to focus on every detail, large and small
- Excels at solving and debugging hard problems
- Enjoys working with, learning from, and mentoring teammates from different disciplines and backgrounds
Our team builds the Search, People, and Places features inside Photos on iOS and macOS. We're looking for an engineer who is excited to use new technologies to help customers find the photos they care about in simple and fun ways. These features touch the lives of millions of customers and we work closely with design, computer vision, and machine learning teams to build them!
Education & Experience
Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- A passion to work with (or experience demonstrating) machine learning and computer vision to develop phenomenal new user experiences
Back to top