Performance QA Engineer
Posted: Jun 3, 2019
Role Number: 200058704
The Technology Development Group is working on exciting new technologies. We are looking for a driven and dedicated Performance QA engineer. As a member of our dynamic group, you will have the rare and rewarding opportunity to be part of a new project and shape upcoming products that will delight and inspire millions of Apple's customers every single day.
- Excellent knowledge of software development lifecycle, test methodologies and tools and, passion for performance measurements and data collection processes.
- In-depth knowledge of tools and techniques for measuring performance of Operating
- System, application/ algorithm performance.
- Experience or demonstrated ability in working in an automated testing pipeline (integration + system + functional + use case validation) driven by a Continuous Integration framework.
- Ability to define/design/develop/maintain performance tests.
- Very good systems programming in C, C++, Python
- Excellent written and verbal interpersonal skills
- 5+ years of relevant experience.
- Experience with macOS, iOS and Xcode is a plus.
The Technology Development Group is looking for an accomplished Performance Software Developer in Test to help build a passionate and diverse team that will ensure the next generation of interactive experiences for iOS will run with the best performance. You will collaborate with multiple teams x-functionally to deliver incredible experiences for our customers. You will work on analytical and simulation models to predict application, algorithm, OS and, realtime interactive graphics performance. You will design and implement performance measurement and analysis tools and provide instrumentation for measurability. This engineer is to be technically savvy, team oriented, has influencing and leadership abilities, creative, motivated, flexible, and driven to produce results.
Education & Experience
BS or MS in CS/CE or equivalent experience is expected. 2+ years of relevant experience.
- Familiarity with iOS, Xcode, CPU/GPU Architecture
- Familiarity with AR/VR applications
- Familiarity with Power measurements.
Meet Some of Apple's Employees
Every Apple Store is designed to engage its local community, and no one understands this more than Consuela. She motivates her team to engage with customers in new and exciting ways.
Back to top