Performance Automation Engineer
Posted: Apr 10, 2019
Role Number: 200000748
The Technology Development team is working on exciting new technologies. We're looking for a driven and dedicated senior automation engineer. As a member of our fast-paced group, you will have the unique and rewarding opportunity to be part of a new project and shape upcoming products that will delight and inspire millions of Apple's customers every day
- Excellent knowledge of software development lifecycle, test methodologies and tools and, passion for quality processes.
- Experience or demonstrated ability in working in an automated testing pipeline (integration + system + functional + use case validation) driven by a Continuous Integration framework.
- Ability to define/design/develop/maintain test automation frameworks.
- Experience with Continuous Integration tools (e.g. Jenkins).
- Experience in C/C++/Obj-C and scripting languages (e.g. Python).
- Experience with SQL/ Database (MySQl, MongoDB, ....)
- Strong organizational and communication skills.
- 5+ years of relevant experience.
The Technology Investigation team is looking for an experienced and accomplished Automation expert to help build the next generation of interactive experiences for iOS. Collaborate with multiple teams x-functionally to deliver incredible experiences for our customers. In this role, you will design and maintain automation frameworks used in the testing of computer vision algorithms and applications. This involves close collaboration in a cross-functional team of Software Development & Performance engineers, architects, project managers. Responsibilities include defining and implementing the automation framework, developing application to measure performance, micro-benchmarks, monitoring CI performance test results analysis, maintaining databases for test cases and test results, evaluating and reporting current performance of existing technologies and new features, developing and maintaining test tools.
Education & Experience
BS or MS in CS/CE or equivalent experience
- Demonstrated ability in increasing functional test coverage (UI, API).
- Demonstrated ability in enhancing test frameworks (scalability, reliability).
- Experience in test automation frameworks that involve HW & SW subsystem.
- Experience with macOS, iOS and Xcode.
Back to top