- Cupertino, CA
Posted: Jul 13, 2020
Weekly Hours: 40
Role Number: 200179232
Apple's Industrial Design Group is looking for parametric designers to be a key part of our iterative design process.
- Demonstrable understanding of parametric design for production
- Proficiency in Grasshopper and Rhino is preferred. Understanding of Python and C# is a plus. Curiosity to learn and explore new tools is a must.
- Highly adaptable and able to offer creative solutions to difficult, often ambiguous, problems
- Ability to comprehend and integrate large data sets into computational models
- Conceptual ability to translate and change parameters
- Proven complicated data and file management
- Excellent communication skills. English proficiency required.
Ideal candidates can demonstrate a balanced understanding of aesthetics and technical expertise using parametric thinking and computational methods. Through collaborative work with our Industrial Designers, Human Factors researchers, and CAD Sculptors, you will help shape the future of our products. We are open to seeing work at all levels of experience.
Education & Experience
Bachelor's in Industrial Design, Mechanical Engineering, Architecture or Computational Design required.
Back to top