Organizational Development Specialist
Posted: Sep 28, 2019
Weekly Hours: 40
Role Number: 200102405
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. The people here at Apple don't just craft products - they build the kind of wonder that's revolutionized entire industries. It's the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. Our Global Retail organization is looking for an Organizational Development (OD) professional to develop, execute, and improve OD methodologies for Field, Global Retail Support (GRS), and People Team
- 8+ years experience in combination of Organization Design, Change Management, Strategy and Leadership Development.
- Advanced understanding OD techniques and theory, as well as, workforce research theory and application, with the ability to adapt traditional approaches.
- Advanced knowledge of learning and development techniques and strategy.
- Able to demonstrate the use of innovative and creative ideas to address business challenges and opportunities.
- Strong capability to influence at the executive level and communicate ideas and work effectively.
- Demonstrate flexibility and adaptability to the changing needs and priorities of the organization.
Understands business priorities to predict future OD needs and anticipate strategic opportunities Clearly communicates OD recommendations and outlines processes to support organizational change Recommends best practices for change management Works cross-functionally with PBPs, Compensation, and Business to review and update job descriptions and leveling Helps broader organization connect OD work with learning, development, and career growth Effectively diagnoses OD opportunities and identifies potential solutions by interpreting relevant qualitative and quantitative data Able to assess gaps between required and current state business performance and put forward recommendations for organization design and business solutions Build processes and tools for strategy development, alignment and measurement Designing and implementing change and transition strategies that enable business growth. Partner with PBP's and RLD to assess team capability, performance gaps and develop strategy to support overall team performance.
Education & Experience
BA/BS in related field MBA preferred
Back to top