Operations Program Manager - Cloud Services (ACS)
- Cupertino, CA
Posted: Apr 9, 2020
Weekly Hours: 40
Role Number: 200151360
ABOUT US: Apple is seeking an expert program manager to join the Apple Cloud Services (ACS) organization. ACS focuses on products delighting our customers; a secure, private and groundbreaking cloud platform for our developers and an efficient infrastructure for all of Apple. The Operations team is involved in the day-to-day running of Apple Cloud Services and is responsible for making it an increasingly efficient organization. The team provides operational and strategic support to the global ACS leadership team, with responsibilities including fiscal planning, budget and headcount management, strategy, M&A support, and preparation for key presentations. ABOUT THE ROLE: In this role, you will support the ACS leadership team, with responsibilities including fiscal planning, budget, headcount management, campus migrations, and HW allocations across the organization.
- ABOUT WHAT YOU BRING:
- 5+ years of project and/or program management experience in space planning, headcount, real estate, and procurement.
- Familiar with rapid project lifecycles
- Consistent record in defining processes and executing on them
- Experience as a project lead, supporting multiple projects simultaneously
- Shown ability to meet deadlines and schedule constraints
- Outstanding presentation skills both in person and in multi-location meetings
ABOUT YOU: You are an ambitious individual who is proactive and able to work under minimal supervision at a detailed levels while taking account of interdependencies at higher levels. Can you coordinate multiple projects across multiple locations?! You have experience running a wide array of deliverables with many interdependencies and have a successful track record being a phenomenal partner within teams and across organizations in engineering, design, and leadership. You have excellent communication, organization and leadership skills as this is meaningful in our complex environment. Are you ready!
Education & Experience
BS Degree and related field experience is a plus
Back to top