Online Integrated Retail New Product Introduction (NPI) Program Manager
- Cupertino, CA
Posted: Feb 21, 2020
Role Number: 200151604
At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming great products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. Get ready for your perfect job, one that requires you to think strategically yet stay connected to our customers. Be part of the world's most globalized online retailer and help architect our future. Be a key player in our e-commerce revolution. The Online Integrated Retail New Product Introduction (NPI) Program Manager is responsible for strategizing, planning and successfully implementing tailored Integrated Retail programs with the launch of new products worldwide. By aligning people, process and technologies, the Program Manager will ensure the integrity of the NPI moment is preserved and enhanced by delivering the best possible customer experience. The ideal candidate is a strong relationship builder, a natural leader and facilitator; is driven, organized and detail oriented; excels in program and project management; communicates with ease at all levels; thrives in an ambiguous environment; is adept at facilitating actions and resolving conflicts; manages through relationship building and influence: and displays grace under fire.
- At least 7 years of program management and operational experience within an eCommerce, Internet, or multi-channel environment.
- Understands the cultures of organizations. Adept at building positive relationships with partner teams geographies, cultures, time-zones and organization levels. Comfortable exerting tactful influence in a matrixed organization, using formal channels and the informal network.
- Thrives working in a dynamic ever-changing ambiguous environment. Can take on various roles and fill gaps to get the job done
- Able to manage multiple efforts at a time, demonstrating ardent attention to detail, strong organization skills, and communication effectiveness.
- Exhibit ability to make the right decisions based on deep analysis, experience, and discernment. Seek and incorporate mentorship.
- Ability to span from long-term strategic vision to tactical execution with ease.
- Proactive team-player with a can-do attitude and a deep sense of ownership and accountability.
- Comfortable taking on any crisis moments. Encourages direct and tough debate, and intuitively knows when to move on.
- Ability to evaluate complex issues with multitude of factors and propose optimal solution(s).
- Influence senior leadership through poised presentations of concepts and recommendations.
- Must display great ability to prioritize deliverables, focusing on critical path items, with a persistent attention to detail.
- Implement scalable solutions and complex programs from start to finish.
- Close liaison with technical and business teams across a matrix organization.
- Discretion when handling confidential information.
- Outstanding written and verbal presentation skills.
- Be the advocate for the Apple Retail customer and represent the voice of Retail Online to the various NPI teams. - Focus on the integrity of the end-to-end customer experience with the order journey completing at Apple Retail Stores or Third-party locations. - Provide the Online NPI perspective to conceptualize long-term vision/goals. Detail NPI requirements to incorporate into the development of future critical Integrated Retail functions/programs. - Collaborate with worldwide and regional cross-functional teams to define guidelines for various NPI paradigms ensuring guidelines incorporate region-specific requirements. Work to leverage approved guidelines, adjust where needed, and finalize the NPI Integrated Retail plan identifying risks and developing corresponding contingency plans. - Participate in reviews and connect the dots between Online, Stores, Contact Center and Integrated Retail plans. Represent the digital consumer perspective to key communication components through .com and the Online buy flow. - Create and distribute day-of launch plan, and support day-of execution activities. Define and manage the escalation path to reach resolution swiftly with minimal impact to customers and teams. - Seek opportunities for efficiency improvements and drive solutions working with the cross-functional WW and Regional teams - Drive forward process improvement and change management with an approach that urges innovation, precision, and efficiency optimizations. - Act as the Retail Online Integrated Retail SME for peak event planning.
Education & Experience
Meet Some of Apple's Employees
Every Apple Store is designed to engage its local community, and no one understands this more than Consuela. She motivates her team to engage with customers in new and exciting ways.
Back to top